The client wanted a new backyard with a fire pit. A lot of demolition was needed for this project as there was a lot of old concrete (patio & pathways), unhealthy grass, and an old inefficient sprinkler system.
- Graded the Yard: the yard was re-graded and leveled to removed a fairly steep slope.
- Installed Patio: a Belgard Lafitt Patio was installed along with an upper fire-pit area that was built with Belgard Mega Arbel Pavers.
- Fire Pit Installed: a 12 person gas fire feature was built.
- New Sprinkler System Installed: we tore out the old broken sprinkler system and installed a new one.
- Laid Sod: brought in new sod.
- Plantings: we brought in all new plantings and some large spruce trees.
- Installed Landscape Lighting: we installed an FX Luminaire Lighting system in the wall, fire-feature, steps, and around the backyard.